Lost...

Haiiz...Usually i wuld post interesting/ happy stuffs...
But 2dae is an exception...

The feeling of helplessly seeing yr buddy drowning into the pool of depression day by day really sucks...
I so wanted to help him...,encourage him...,motivate him to juz realise the importance of dis yr...yet..No matter hw much i tried to persuade him...i juz culdnt find the key to unlock the door of repentence within him....
Seeing the drastic change in him in both academically and in his personality simply shatter my heart...
For those who knows him...you'll knw tt he is not evil by nature...he iz juz vry playful and sometimes...he gets carried away to the extent which he iz not able to differentiate black from white...; good from evil....
His attitude towards learning changed so much that i myself cannot believe it...

Father...im really lost now...
I really dont know what i should do to help him overcome this inner barrier within him...
I dont want his life to be ruined juz like that...
I dont wan him to take the difficult way out juz to realise the mistake he has made...
I really hope to see him leave dis sch with no regrets and attaining his desired score when he collects his 'O' lvl cert at the end of the year..
I know that the road to repentence will be a tough and stressful one for him...but Father...with you directing him to the correct path of life...and us , his frens , guiding him along...im sure he will be able to start afresh...

If you dont help yrself...hu will...?

Labels:



The Flautist @ 3:44 AM